10.06.2006

Therapy

Since I was somewhat self diagnosed...who am I kidding, the Paxil commercials told me everything I needed to know, right - I was totally self-diagnosed! Anyway, I had never seen a therapist in my life - and to be honest, I wasn't all that thrilled about going to one. But for the project and my well being, I thought it was very important to talk one. There were a couple of reasons; first, I wanted to have the proper support in place for the withdrawal symptoms. And secondly, I wanted to find out why and when I may have developed the anxiety and depression in the first place.


Image filmed by Ryan F. Corcoran.

Through a recommendation, I found a great Psychologist and last week started the process of peeling away the layers to see what's inside. It's a little different for me, but I think in the long run it will help (not to mention, it should make for some good drama on screen!)

Stay tuned.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home