10.09.2006

Film Update

Just wanted to let you all know that we have been getting some great interviews for the film. Everyone we have talked to so far has shared detailed information that always seems to send me off exploring other issues that I never even considered.


Image filmed by Bob Seabold.

On Friday, I interviewed a woman that worked as a rep for GlaxoSmithKline for a number of years. As it turns out, she even sold Paxil. I had a lot of preconceived notions about how the interview would go. I never could have guessed how it really turned out. On Friday, I also made calls to both the FDA and GSK to request interviews – I’m not holding my breath – but you never know...

All in all, the momentum and interest in the film has really heated up. As you can probably imagine, this topic is boiling over with extremely strong opinions and beliefs. It’s early, but I really feel like we are on to something bigger than we ever imagined.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home