12.17.2007

Exciting News!

Finally, I have some very exciting news - I have finished a full cut of the film!  It's been a long, tough road - way more intense than I ever imagined - but I am close to getting the message out there.  I've been in the film and video production business for a long time (yikes, almost 20 years) and I have to say, this is one of the most difficult projects I've ever worked on.  I think most of that had to do with how personal the struggle was - and how painful it was to watch myself - for hours on end - suffering.


One of the things I'm most excited about - is letting others see and hear some of the great interviews I got from some wonderful people who have worked very hard to raise awareness about the dangers and risks associated with antidepressants.  FYI - I hope to have a new movie trailer up on the web site in a couple of days.  Other than that, I am going through some final tweaks on the film - and then I hope to find a way to get it in front of as many people as possible (very soon!).


3 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your page. Not a Paxil user but I am a new, yet skeptical, user of SSRI's. I look forward to seeing the film! Good luck!

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a very brave man to do this - Have you read "Orion in the Winter Sky" by Kerry A. Jones? Its suppose to be a fictional account of getting off anti-depresants....I somehow think it was a true story. Maybe you could incorporate some of her information in your final product...good luck to you and your family

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger SHELLY said...

Please check out our Paxil site. I posted your video. My husband and I are doc/nurse team traveling to educate medical professionals about the horrible dangers of withdrawal.. We have links on our site of our interviews, etc.
Shelly
Have you submitted your story for our book?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home