1.17.2007

Making Progress

I seemed to have cycled through another rough patch in the road to recovery. The past few days I’ve felt pretty good – I’m actually feeling what may be considered, “normal.” My ears aren’t ringing as much and the whoosh in my head has faded. Knowing what the alternative is, I’m trying to take full advantage of the good days and keep reminding myself to enjoy the simple things – like my kids’ laughter.

We’ve started sifting through the hours and hours of footage. It’s hilarious to watch me starting the process back in August – I’m like a giddy kid waiting in line for a ride at Disney World. It’s all energy and anticipation. The sad part is, I know that it all changes pretty quick. Since I haven't seen all the footage yet, I’m guessing it’s going to be pretty difficult to watch - but I have to admit, even though I lived it, I’m still anxious to see what happens next!

Talk to you soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home